Welcome to Fullstackcbd.com. Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms.
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, POSTCARDS AN OTHER SUBMISSIONS
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fullstack CBD on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain Fullstack CBD property.
Fullstack CBD takes your privacy seriously.
- Fullstack CBD will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- Fullstack CBD collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
- When you place an order on fullstackcbd.com, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
- fullstackcbd.com uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- By visiting our site third parties may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- These cookies are intended to track data such as website activity and IP addresses. This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on our users’ online activity.
- Instructions on how users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising are below:
- Any materials sent to fullstackcbd.com will be considered confidential and will become the property of Fullstack CBD.
- We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies.
- When you visit fullstackcbd.com we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place and order with us.
- After you place an order at fullstackcbd.com, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
We would like you to have a enjoyable and secure shopping experience at fullstackcbd.com; therefore, protecting your credit card information is important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than Fullstack CBD.
We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.